Thursday, 23 June 2011

WRITTEN IN THE STARS


Authors Note’s : All my life I’ve scorned “Astrology” as a pile of fecund rot. And the idle chit chat of the addled and the vain. As the vague talk of Knaves and the deceived. Now I am a man I have come to understand there’s more to it and in this as in many other aspects I’ve been a twit too. Why even Bob Marley sings of a  natural mystic ‘flowing through the hills’. The intent here  is to soon sketch the general outlines of the ‘Archaic Haiku’ pattern and make it plain…This is the first verse…


Nothing’s new under the Sun and Soul Man says,
This astrological Matrix it’s not pristine.
Not nouveau, It is an ancient one.
Anchored on times shores it stretches,
From Nimrod’s Babylon and Before.

The twelve Part Pattern And the Sun,
Who their steps each day faithfully retraces and runs. 
Springing Newborn each time and through Summer,
Becoming The Most High at Noon.
And from there Falling into the Underworld,          
And the Winter Nights of Seth.
Soon ascending with Daystar anew.

The Pattern Triune and Clear for All to See.
Destiny through a glass Dark and shrouded in ermine.
There’s none so blind as this heated heart of mine.
The vines that tie and the branches that break.         
Birth, Maturity and Descent.

It Appears that All is but Cyclical event.
With this mortals have to contend. 
And at last Breath the Crossing,
And Passing of the Day its death.

No comments:

Post a Comment