Thursday, 23 June 2011

VARIATIONS ON A 'G' STRING


Author’s Notes: Inspired by Bach’s “Air on a G String”



I know just where, just where to go, when ere I,      
When ere I am feeling really cold, and rather low.
I go there for sweet comfort only you really know.
For my love you really care, and comfort me there.
Just by where calm springs and clean water flows,
In your healing embrace I now repose and recline.
For you really can mend this fevered heart of mine.
You really comfort me my love. And I know dear  
Just where I’m to go, I go where the healing spring,
Where waters refreshing, divine and free do flow.          

In your embrace’s healing I now would rest and recline
I know where, just where, to lay this weary heart of mine
I know where to go for true love that’s mine. For my dear 
You really comfort me right there, just where the spring clear waters flow              
For you really mend again this hot fevered heart of mine.
Your closeness and care-song they’re dearly sweet to me.
You’ll be there, right there, right near to me,                                      
Right by where the spring water runs fresh
And clear again ever renewed by you love.

In the morning walk I really know my soul restored
I feel so new whenever I’m with you 
On moonlight walk you keep me company
For I know just where to go,
I go where still n’deep waters they gently ever flow
From your face I see that smile again it shines
It spreads its wings high and covers me with love
I’m feeling strong again my love just by where
The still sweet spring waters cascade love’s divine heart flow.
               

No comments:

Post a Comment